Colors of the light
- -The light at the bottom of my Mixxit flashes white.
- Your transparent top bottle is not correctly mounted on the colored motor housing. Make sure that the half moon of the top bottle is (approximately) in the middle of the dotted line that you find on the motor housing. Also check if there is a magnet in the top bottle, you can find it under the transparent half moon.
- -The light at the bottom of my Mixxit flashes Red
- The battery of your Mixxit needs to be charged. Place your Mixxit on the supplied charging station.
- Charging is only possible with the top bottle correctly attached to the motor housing.