My Mixxit is not working
1) I push the start button and it doesn’t work.
-Press the start button 2x quickly to start.
– Make sure the motor is properly connected to the bottle. On the top bottle you will see a transparent half moon below the text, this must be in the middle of the dotted line on the motor. All other ways will not work.
-Don’t fill your Mixxit beyond the recommended amounts .
With the motor connected correctly you can add the ingredients through the neck of the bottle. Then you should not fill more than about 1 cm below the beginning of the neck.
You can also place the bottle upside down and fill it for larger pieces, then you may not fill more than 1 cm below the text. Make sure you attach the motor correctly to the Mixxit afterwards.
Always make sure you put enough liquid in your Mixxit for a smooth blend.
2) A white light is on .
-If you unscrew the top bottle from your Mixxit, do you see a small magnet ? This is located in the swivel area on the top bottle just below the text and transparent half moon. This magnet is difficult to see, so look for a small rectangle with a grayish color.
– There is a safety in the Mixxit , this means that if the top bottle is not placed correctly on the motor you will not be able to charge but also not blend. See above.
3) A red light is on.
-Is your Mixxit charged? If you see a red light , the battery is flat. There is a safety in the Mixxit, this means that if the top bottle is not placed correctly on the motor you will not be able to charge but also not blend.
-Is the charger properly connected to your Mixxit? But also in the socket or USB port? Be sure to check our “upload” section, which can be found at “My Mixxit”
4) I cannot properly clean my Mixxit
There are several options for cleaning that you can find on “Cleaning”.
– The top bottle is dishwasher safe without the rubber handle
– The motor is hand wash only and should not remain under water for too long. Water damage is not covered by the warranty.
– When using a sponge it is recommended to use the soft side to avoid scratches in the Mixxit.