- -Lees If the product becomes defective during the warranty period due to quality problems, you can enjoy the warranties with valid proof of purchase. The warranty period is 2 years.
- In the following cases, the product is not covered by the warranty
- -Damage caused by improper use.
- -Damage caused by lack of maintenance.
- -No valid proof of purchase
- -Damage due to unstable voltage or exceeding the specified range.
- -Products that are damaged by not following the instructions for use.
- -Products outside the warranty period